The Best Tech Features for Increasing Agent Productivity and Recruiting & Retaining Top Talent.
1.Superior Lead Generation:
Effective lead generation is key to the success of any brokerage. Pairing the best lead generation tools with the best lead followup tools are what set you apart and creates massive ROI for your business. Lead generation in this industry is not new, so look for tech that has proven results, and a healthy mix of tools such as IDX squeeze pages, Google PPC & Facebook ads, automated social content, and a platform to manage it all in one place.
Lead Gen Must-Haves:
- Automation for engaging with and following up with leads.
- Tracking behavioral data on how your leads are interacting with your website.
- A platform that gives brokers AND agents the ability to generate and control their leads.
2. Robust Website & IDX Tools
If you don’t embrace change and innovation, you can kiss growth goodbye. Do you have the technology in place to optimize every step of the sales cycle? An effective platform will empower its users to create independent, brandable, and highly optimized websites that convert traffic to leads at 3-4x the industry average. Follow that up with simple, ultra-intuitive home search with local community information and resources and visitors will stay on your site longer and convert more often.
Web & IDX Must-Haves:
- System that allows websites to be setup and customized at the brokerage, team and agent level.
- Provide multiple opportunities for lead capture throughout the website.
- CRM and back-end tools must communicate with the website effectively.
3. A Truly “Smart” CRM
Your CRM should be SMART. At best, a basic CRM might become a dependable tool. A truly smart CRM, on the other hand, can be seen as one of your highest value ‘employees’. A smart CRM should do all the things you would want your smartest employee to do—rate and score leads, categorize your potentials for follow-up, prioritize your actions, and leverage your sphere of influence. It also ensures high quality, rapid response and relevant engagement with your leads behind the scenes.
- Built in behavioral automation to ensure your communication with leads is personal based on how they interact.
- Lead validation upon entering the system – cross referencing social profiles to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Lead ranking and task prioritization features that make you more productive in your day and must include a seamless mobile app .
4. Mobile Friendly Everything
Agents need to be able to run their entire business from their smartphone with all the features of the desktop app. Because real estate is a mobile business, a technology platform needs to be more than just mobile responsive. Every agent needs a front-end consumer app, mobile alerts, and a personal mobile app. When provided with such a lightweight and powerful mobile tool, it’s not just the agents who benefit; the consumers feel paid attention to and profoundly cared for.
- The ability to do business wherever you have cell service or wifi.
- A built in mobile dialer that empowers agents to easily make calls on the go.
- All desktop features folded into the mobile app.
5. Everything Under One Roof
The final must-have is perhaps most important. Many brokers have succeeded in acquiring the first four items in this list, but have had to source each piece of technology from separate vendors. This creates an expensive, nightmarish web of poorly integrated, non-communicative, simply ineffective tech tools. An all-in-one technology solution that powers your entire real estate business isn’t simply an added benefit, it is vital in this day and age. It can make the difference between rapid organized growth and a slow and confusing death for your brokerage.
All-in-One Platform Must-Haves:
- All the technology tools must play friendly, eliminating the dreaded “platform gap”.
- Technology tools must be fully integrated into the platform providing a frustration-free and streamlined user experience.
- Feature-sets must be easily deployable at all levels: brokerage, team and agent.